Results 1 to 9 of 9
April 6th, 2011, 10:26 PM #1
Vintage items up for sale updated 5-20-12
Here is my list of for-sale items, all items DO NOT include shipping unless its specified in the description of the item. I accept USPS money orders OR Paypal SEE BELOW, I ship USPS, and Fedex for larger items. check out my feedback here, on the old board and on ebay (pacificequipment ) or simply ask for references, I have been here on Elightbars since the "Old ram4 " days. thanks for looking , I have listed pics for most items, if not I can take pics. Thanks Shawn
PAYPAL instructions, payment from CONFIRMED accounts ONLY, Please list your ELIGHTBARS screen name in your payment, its getting very hard to figure out who just paid for items. Due to increased Paypal fees I'm not accepting Paypal on transactions over $125.00. ( unless the buyer would like to cover the 3% they charge)
if you want to see what I have for sale on craigslist you can do a search for "Shawn Corbett" on the Portland Oregon craigslist
here is a link to my wanted items if your looking for a possible trade:
Vintage wanted: http://www.elightbars.org/phpBB3/vie...p=15875#p15875
red and clear yankee bar it has red domes, with 2 cutouts per dome to the front, 1 clear cutouts per dome to the rear, with stationary par 36 bulbs for take downs , 2 rear par 36 bulbs to the rear for flashers , and 2 dual bulb rotators, and v mirrors on each side of the speaker section. the bar also has alley lights that are similar to the ones in a lp6000. the bar was drilled for 2 alleys per side, but this bar has 1 clear alley window and 1 red alley window per dome . over all its in great shape, works well its a clean bar. and it has NAPA endcaps . $250.00 plus shipping
Deitz model 7-61 amber beacon light 12 volts deitz761.jpgdeitz7612.jpg
1) NOS / NIB Whelen 72 inch 1/2 edge style traffic advisor, model number is (TA870A ) uses the 700 series halogen heads , with edge lenses. the control head is new also this thing has been around on the shelf for about 10 years, but its new . I Could also swap the lenses to Blue if the customer desires.
Im going to start off asking $200.00 with OUT a control head, or $250 with the control head. flat rate of 30.00 for shipping (continental usa only) or make an offer
Photo credit to John Marcson (his is identical to mine)
1 used red Deitz bee-hive dome (plastic) $10.00
2) Red used Whelen Edge 9000 end caps , these are the original issue edge optics. they are a 8 on a 10 scale, no cracks with gaskets in good shape some shelf wear and scuffs. in pretty good shape. $20.00 each
1) Amber used Whelen Edge 9000 end cap , this was the original issue edge optics. it is a 7 on a 10 scale, no cracks with gaskets in good shape some shelf wear and scuffs. in pretty good shape. $20.00
2) Whelen edge 9000 lens sections both are 7 1/2 inches long and they are a 8 on a 10 scale these are the original optic pattern
1) NOS Unitrol headlight flasher model #13 $35.00
Sound off signal strobe Micro Brite Eye's dual windsheild strobe light have 2 blue 2 amber lenses ( your choice) $20.00
Last edited by Shawn L; May 20th, 2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Updated 05-20-2012
April 6th, 2011, 11:07 PM #2
April 7th, 2011, 07:19 AM #3Member
cleveland ohio164 Posts
- Joined May 2010
I would like these 2 lights
Used pair of aluminum par 36 can lights 1 of the end caps doesn't match, but there are 4 4414 amber bulbs included these were made locally in Oregon. $25.00 for the pair
i would like these 2 lights.
send me payment details shipped to 44122
April 7th, 2011, 10:30 AM #4MemberFire/ParamedicVintage CollectorCollector
Memphis, TN146 Posts
- Joined May 2010
if something happens (which i know prob wont happen) I would like to be next on the list for the Can lights listed above......
April 7th, 2011, 02:02 PM #5
the can lights, r/b bulbs, and aluminum par 36 holders have already sold the other items are still available, and more to come.
Last edited by Shawn L; April 7th, 2011 at 03:10 PM.
April 2nd, 2012, 01:09 AM #6
post updated 04-01-12 items added!
April 16th, 2012, 02:35 AM #7
added deitz 7-61 beacon
May 21st, 2012, 01:56 AM #8
updated 5-20-12, added yankee / napa bar
Last edited by Shawn L; May 22nd, 2012 at 10:41 PM.
May 21st, 2012, 05:02 PM #9