Wilson LED conversions - multiple models and repair

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
They are an interesting setup. It was nice to see the guts to one. Should be good for many years of service! Thank you for the compliments.

All emails and pm's replied (hopefully)

As an update, baby wilson number 2 is on its way and will be here end of September. I have been in the process of clearing out my current shop (third bedroom in my house) because I need it for the baby. I am building a new dedicated shop and have procrastinated a little too much. I am still doing lights l, just operating on a slight delay as I have to move while the weather is nice outside.

I hope once the shop is done that I will be able to start manufacturing one off heads for whelen and freedom bars.

As a triple side note our dept, with my help is purchasing a new to us truck. I will be up fitting that truck once it gets brought back from Florida to NY.

Thankyou everyone for supporting me and for all the good reviews. I plan on being here for many more years to come.

Reactions: Kendreth

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
What truck did you guys buy? and is it replacing anything?

dptys

Jun 14, 2010
North Carolina
Just put my Whelen 500's into action - they look great - thanks for your work. Will be sending you some Code 3 Optix from a Supervisor bar in the next week for color change.

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
i believe the tricore is a no go. they used an open die led that i cannot replace.

i have not seen a TREX in person yet so that is also up in the air. if i can get to the leds and they use a normal led i should be able to change it

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.