FOR SALE - Whelen Inner Edge for Dodge Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant 911 Custom

Sep 8, 2016
Overland Park, KS
Hey Guys, We have a Whelen Inner Edge for a Dodge Charger. This is a one piece style inner edge (meaning it is one entire bar). It is half LIN, half TIR. As you can see in the Picture, the bar is almost 100% blue, except for one lighthead that is red. I cannot tell you why it is red, it just is.

We are asking $200
For questions or to order, email onlinesales@911custom.com
IMG_0604.PNG IMG_0605.JPG IMG_0606.JPG IMG_0607.JPG IMG_0608.JPG
Thanks,
Grant

Last edited:

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Grant,

Just FYI those are Not Linz6's. those are Lin3's. Linz generally refers to Linz6's which did make it into the inner edge at one time. They blow the Lin3 -and tir3's away.

Just don't want people to be disappointed thinking there are Linz6 modules.

Good luck with the sale
Seth

Reactions: Grant 911 Custom

Grant 911 Custom

Sep 8, 2016
Overland Park, KS
Thank you Seth, I apologize! In the haste of posting a few things and working on something special for you all, I obviously did not type it correctly. Thank you for noticing it! I am so used to typing LINZ, I imagine that this error is is more than one place, so I will give my other posts a look through!

Fixed at 1444 Hours on 12 December 2016

Thanks,
Grant

Reactions: C17LVFD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.