SOLD Smith&Wesson L11 volunteer, $80

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Why pay $200 when you can have this one for $80 shipped?! Nice used condition, full cig plug, magnet, and mounting plate. Only known issues are the label on the base and that the rotator occasionally sticks for a second.
FB_IMG_1469288510583.jpg FB_IMG_1469288514343.jpg FB_IMG_1469288517746.jpg

Reactions: Dave F and HCSO249

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Nice. I have one of those I bought in 1980. Still runs like a top. The rotator will stick because it hits the wire where it comes through the housing. Push the wire in a little and it will stop. It gets pulled on over time and straightens out on the inside and clips the spinning mirror.

HCSO249

Jul 17, 2016
MISSOURI
Nice. I have one of those I bought in 1980. Still runs like a top. The rotator will stick because it hits the wire where it comes through the housing. Push the wire in a little and it will stop. It gets pulled on over time and straightens out on the inside and clips the spinning mirror.

Mine had that problem too. I ended up pulling it snug and zip tying it into place. Never had and issue after that. Seems like I had to drill an extra hole next to the cord in order to do it....I digress....

Wish it were a red one 'cause Id be wanting it badly.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Mine had that problem too. I ended up pulling it snug and zip tying it into place. Never had and issue after that. Seems like I had to drill an extra hole next to the cord in order to do it....I digress....

Wish it were a red one 'cause Id be wanting it badly.

I have an original red dome I could swap the blue out with!

Reactions: HCSO249

HCSO249

Jul 17, 2016
MISSOURI
good Lord man! lol You want to just move your extra inventory down here for safe keeping :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jriccio@necommunications.

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.