2016 Dodge Charger Police Install

Tri-State PSE

May 21, 2010
Middletown, Ohio
Here's one of two new Chargers we built for Springdale (Ohio) Police Dept.
Some equipment was reused, the rest is new.

Equipment List:

Front:
Setina Push Bumper
Federal Signal Dynamax Speaker
Flashed Factory DRL
Whelen Liberty - (New Lens Kit, Upgraded TD's & Alleys to LED)

Interior:
Havis console
Magnetic Mic
Code 3 3892 Siren/Controller
Havis docking station
Radar
Pro-Gard Partition
Pro-Gard Dual Weapon Mount
Pro-Gard rear prisoner seat

Rear:
Flashed Factory brake & reverse lights
Code 3 LED-X deck lights
Feniex Fusion 40° Dual color lights in trunk

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
VERY nice!! I think it has just the right amount of lighting, nothing excessive at all, nothing missing at all. Although I wish the customer would use more.. sequenced flash pattern on the bar. Just personal preference though. I like the re-use of some of the equipment.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Nicely done! I really like the colored lenses. The only thing I'd do different is have push bumper lights instead of the reverse lights.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I really wish that the customer had the fusions on the front PB (instead of the inside of the trunk)....I think they'd def be more useful for front/intersection warning, plus (when the trunk is up) the LEDX deck lights are unobstructed

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
I really wish that the customer had the fusions on the front PB (instead of the inside of the trunk)....I think they'd def be more useful for front/intersection warning, plus (when the trunk is up) the LEDX deck lights are unobstructed
My thoughts exactly...

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I have that siren/controller in my SUV at work. I can't stand the tones. That gets my mandatory complaint out of the way. This is a sharp looking build and I also like the colored lenses.

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Strobes or LEDs in the headlight assembly would be much more effective vs the flashing of the LED driving lights like that. No need for bumper lights. Just my personal opinion though.

Krsdog25

Apr 30, 2012
NJ
Lightbar could use a better pattern, +1 on the Fusions in the grill and those Code 3's are looking tired otherwise a nice budget install.

Krsdog25

Apr 30, 2012
NJ
I'd like to see something on the sides of the push bumper for intersection warning, but otherwise a nice clean economical build!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.