2013 Ram POV

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
Well I think it's time that I started a new thread now that I have more than just a throw light...

Equipment as follows:

Front:
-Feniex Pegasus all red w/ white TD
-8 Feniex t6 in the grille- 4 double stack groups

Side: TO BE INSTALLED
-2 Feniex t6 on rocker panels
-1 knock off off road flood light used as alley/ scene lighting

Rear:
-Feniex cobra 600 RARRAR (Amber controlled separately)
-2 Red Feniex Apollos on LP bracket (to be installed)

Controller:
-Feniex 4200 w/ Bluetooth
-SS1: rear 600 w/ Amber
-SS2: SS1 + grille lights, red
portion of the Pegasus
-SS3: SS2 + white flashing
takedowns

Siren:
-2 Carson SA-361 (1 set for hands free, 1 set for positive switching)

As of now I don't have any more plans besides maybe a backrack w/ flood lights and flood lights behind the grille.

The brains are mounted under the read drivers side seat image.jpeg

2 siren speakers
image.jpeg

Grille lights being mounted on custom brackets
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And in the end.. This is my sexy beast ;)
image.jpeg

I don't know why this turned out the way it did...

B2CHN

Aug 2, 2015
Lakewood NJ
I dig it. The only thing I prefer, is the grill lights to be wider on bottom. Basically opposite of how you mounted them. But thats my taste. Different strokes for different blokes, I guess

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
I dig it. The only thing I prefer, is the grill lights to be wider on bottom. Basically opposite of how you mounted them. But thats my taste. Different strokes for different blokes, I guess

I wouldn't have been able to invert the arrangement because of the washer fluid and coolant reservoir bottles, they bump out at the bottom. I was originally thinking of keeping the top lights where they are and putting the bottom ones inline with the top, but wasn't able to.

Thanks for the feedback!

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Well I think it's time that I started a new thread now that I have more than just a throw light...

Equipment as follows:

Front:
-Feniex Pegasus all red w/ white TD
-8 Feniex t6 in the grille- 4 double stack groups

Side: TO BE INSTALLED
-2 Feniex t6 on rocker panels
-1 knock off off road flood light used as alley/ scene lighting

Rear:
-Feniex cobra 600 RARRAR (Amber controlled separately)
-2 Red Feniex Apollos on LP bracket (to be installed)

Looks good. My 2 cents:
1) are you allowed to install a HLF?
2) do you have the T6 for the running board already? I'm really not a fan of TIR optics on running boards and think that you should trade/sell them to go with fusion 180s or (if u get a good deal) apollos
3) can you rearrange the cobra 600 modules, like in a dominator? If so, RRAARR would look better and minimize the Amber being overpowered by the red IMO

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
Looks good. My 2 cents:
1) are you allowed to install a HLF?
2) do you have the T6 for the running board already? I'm really not a fan of TIR optics on running boards and think that you should trade/sell them to go with fusion 180s or (if u get a good deal) apollos
3) can you rearrange the cobra 600 modules, like in a dominator? If so, RRAARR would look better and minimize the Amber being overpowered by the red IMO

Yes I'm allowed an HLF, however I'd rather not mess around with the factory wiring if I don't have to. I don't have the t6's installed yet, but I do have them, so I'd rather save a buck if I can. I see your point though- I originally wanted apollos because of the off axis output. The resin why I have the Amber the way it is is to give the red a wider footprint when it's on without the Amber, also I prefer the Amber to be further apart for the same reason

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.