Allentown Spring Melt Fire and Memorabilia show 2017

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Allentown Fairgrounds AG Hall
April 22 & 23, 2017
Allentown PA

Normally the first day is an Auction for Vintage and Collectables.
2nd day is a flea market.

Lots of goodies to be had both Modern and Vintage.

Rob

Reactions: Doyle257

wolfman

May 21, 2010
Scranton, PA
I'll be selling at my usual booth, however one away from last year, spot # 82. If there's anything anyone is looking for in particular, PM me directly and I'll see if I can help you out. I have a shop FULL o goodies that I'd love to hook up with the right new owner! wolfman

Reactions: Stampeed Valkyrie
Jun 18, 2013
PA
That's pretty cool actually.
I never know what I am going to find over there.. and usually end up buying things that just happen to be there.

I've been on the prowl for the clutch gears on the aerodynic.

wolfman

May 21, 2010
Scranton, PA
That's pretty cool actually.
I never know what I am going to find over there.. and usually end up buying things that just happen to be there.

I've been on the prowl for the clutch gears on the aerodynic.

By clutch gears, are you referring to the gears in the motor housing, or the gears that are on the base plate used to move the rotators. I just parted out two bars and have lots of them. PM me directly.

wolfman

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Coming down to the wire..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.