Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
The only problem with 3 day weekends is going back to work

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
had to dodge a calf this morning, called it in on the radidio but by the time the deputy got there it was gone out of the roadway..

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
After not having my leather man for 2 weeks after a 4 day journey i got a package in the mail today... a brand new one.

I sent it in for warranty work when the screwdriver broke off when I was doing the Kia uninstall

Seems like their policy is to replace it unless it has sentimental value

Reactions: Tony P

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
After 9 days in the sunny south I fear I must head back north today to the cold and ultimately back to work. Vacation is great but getting back to real life really sticks.

Reactions: Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i hope i get a tax return this year LOL

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
someone keeps going around deleting threads so i shall post one here to make up for the 3 that just fanished

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
posts that where there for 2 months suddenly pulled due to "what ever" reason

whatevah

May 26, 2010
Delaware, USA
Way to go Pres Bush... I didn't expect him to recover that quickly.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
It's h w not just h....

#1texan

Apr 17, 2016
Texas
Random question:

Where are all of the Federal Q sirens off of decommissioned fire apparatus and why do you never see used ones for sale?

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Is there a dislike button? ;)

Sooo.... :eek:
been a bit crazy up here what with Championship parades, adult beverage consumption and winter deciding to finally show some force lately.. haven't been on much...
In other news I snagged a Force 4 XL for my garage recently and she needs one bulb. Someone enlighten me please as I won't be able to pull the lensE for a bit to find out the old fashioned way. Thank ya :cool:

Last edited:

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
I think it's the one with some glass on the front, maybe top, with a filament inside of the glass and it has either a metal base or metal prongs on the back. I bet someone will chime in with more exact info.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Bueller??

Bulb I'm looking for appears to seat vertically in the rotator. I have not pulled a lense to verify. Thanks folks

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Tried my hardest to convince a guy from my department to go all feniex on his truck. Ends up getting some but buying ledoutfitters for his grill lights.

Now he is disappointed with the light output!

Well duh!!!!!

whatevah

May 26, 2010
Delaware, USA
I'll be setting up my POV with almost all Feniex lights over the next month or two, the only non-feniex item will be a left-over dash light... unless I get bored and replace it. ;)

Reactions: ULTRABRIGHTLIGHTZ

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
thats the way you do it..... money for nothing and the chicks for free

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.