Need lights for new brush truck

rcfd34

Oct 24, 2011
Illinois
our department has gotten a new brush truck it is a 2016 chevy 3500 single cab. we are looking to get bids and quotes from dealers for new lights.
the lights we are looking for:
light bar
2 front grill lights
2 side warning lights
2 rear facing warning lights

all light color we are looking for are blue and red

we are not manufacturer picky any and all good quality lights. new or demo bars in great condition. we are trying to spend as little as possible looking for best deals shipping would be to illinois
please email all quotes/bids to krazykurt88@gmail.com
thanks

dm911LED

Sep 10, 2016
New Castle, Indiana
Do you have a picture of the truck, it might help to put some options together. Did you have an a price range that you were trying to stay in, I realize its based on bids, but just trying to get in the ball park.

rcfd34

Oct 24, 2011
Illinois
Right now the truck is still at the fab shop getting a custom flatbed put on so I don't but we are just looking for a simple setup our department is a ton of old timers so they like the basic setups but we gotta be led and price range is probably gonna be under 1,500 if we can I would say

dm911LED

Sep 10, 2016
New Castle, Indiana
Ok, I sell some USA made products but I don't think I can get all of what you are wanting for under $1500. However, I also sell some off brand lights that are good quality and I know I can work out something with them if you want me to.

dm911LED

Sep 10, 2016
New Castle, Indiana
If you look up my facebook page : 911 LED LIGHTS there is a video of an all amber install I just finished up for a customer so you can see these off brand lights in action.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.