Loss of a member of the eLightbars Family - Hoser

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
Otherwise known as Hoser, he was a wealth of knowledge and always had a great sense of humor and passion for collecting. He will be missed as one of the greats who built this site. You can view his obituary here at this link: http://www.millerfuneralhomes.net/notices/Randy-Howell

I've been in contact with his son, Hoser Jr. (on eLightbars) who will be posting presently in the vintage section about his collection.

Reactions: JennyCop and Tony P

Hoser Jr.

Feb 7, 2017
Ohio
We are selling.my father's collection to help with expenses any help would be appreciated!!!! Thank you all and God bless

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
I've been in contact with Hoser Jr; we are helping in setting up a post to help facilitate the sales of his fathers items.

I regret to hear of the loss, and wish to help in any way I can.

Reactions: StEaLtH2

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
This is an unfortunate situation.
My condolences to you and your family hoser jr..

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
Myself and Randy had many great business dealings. So sorry to hear this.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
I found out that he was one of my followers on here today when I went to his profile to see condolences :(. I'm sorry to hear that he has passed. He had a lot of good info to share with everybody here. You've got lots of prayers and support in the forum, Hoser Jr. Feel free to come back and talk with us anytime you need to.

Hoser Jr.

Feb 7, 2017
Ohio
I found out that he was one of my followers on here today when I went to his profile to see condolences :(. I'm sorry to hear that he has passed. He had a lot of good info to share with everybody here. You've got lots of prayers and support in the forum, Hoser Jr. Feel free to come back and talk with us anytime you need to.
Thanks i just want my dad would want . Out of them

Reactions: CrownVic97

HCSO249

Jul 17, 2016
MISSOURI
No words can ever make things hurt less but God speed and prayers to you & yours Hoser Jr.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
sorry for your loss

Hoser Jr.

Feb 7, 2017
Ohio
Thanks Dave would it be fine for me to post them although they won't be ready to b shipped for a few weeks so people can see what we have and make offers?

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
Is there a way we can chat private? Email maybe

I sent you a few PMs (private messages)

Go to top of your screen, should be a box marked in box.

You can also click my name and click "start conversation" and private message me as well

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
My condolences to the family of this great man. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him. Life is too short.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.