Arrow Controllers

Wolfie

Jul 3, 2016
Arrey, NM
Has anyone put together a list of common arrow control boxes and their features/workings?

# of lights that can be controlled?
+ or - switched?
LED, Halogen, both, or something between?
External trigger?

I am thinking that this kind of info, all in one place, could be great for building custom arrow devices into other lightbars.

Reactions: Doyle257

Wolfie

Jul 3, 2016
Arrey, NM
Okay I will be more specific. What I really need to know is what control box(es) can be used to control a 6 or 8 arrow where the bulbs share a common ground...so the segments all have to be + switched. A database post of boxes would be great for stuff like this. And yeah, I know I can make a -switched box run +switched lights, but I don't wanna mess with a bunch of relays if I don't have to.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
thumbsup.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.