Fusion 400 Mounting Question

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
I've been trying to pick a dash light/ interior light bar for a couple weeks now. i was thinking of doing a Fusion Pass side only interior light bar R/C. I was looking at pricing and saw that the pass side fusion dual sells for around 375$ but the Fusion 400 dual stick is $290. has anyone ever front mounted one, pass side using the headliner brackets? i understand flashback issues but with the rare times i would be responding, it would most likely be during the daylight hours, i would rather put the $85 towards a set of cannons or something.

hopefully i'm not causing too many face palms from the pro installers out there ;). if budget was no issue i wouldn't even ask. my other thought was i could re purpose it later down the line and use it for its intended use one i get some other front lighting (haw/grills or something) going.

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
I didn't even think of the weight difference thanks! i had issues trying to mount my cheap TA in the back using the headliner due to the age of my truck. It's a 2001 the headliner isn't what it used to be. ended up needing to make my own brackets from scratch.

so seems like i'm gonna need to just get the Fusion Pass side and call it a day.

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
thanks for the advice! really want the 4 heads as its going to be my primary warning. and 2 fusion dual Dash lights would look AWESOME but not cost effective for me.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.