Whelen Inner Edge FST and RST Series

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
SUPER-LED® FRONT AND REAR LIGHTBARS

The newly designed, low-profile Inner Edge FST and RST Series better utilizes vehicle contours, providing higher visibility and a custom fit*. Whelen's all-new patent-pending Helios™ Optic silicone technology increases clarity and has the power to punch through tints. The Inner Edge FST and RST Series is available with SOLO™, DUO™, or TRIO™ technology.

inner.jpg

Reactions: got_yogurt

Kevin K.

May 23, 2010
Northampton County, PA, USA
I spoke with a gentleman from Whelen Tech Support the other day, and he said the company is moving away from "LIN" products. This makes sense regarding the SurfaceMax Series replacing the Hundred Series; I just hope there's going to be C4 and C5 SurfaceMax replacing their Hundred Series equivalent.

I don't know if there's going to be a new or heavily updated overhead lightbar containing all Proclera Optics (in the Liberty II, the Proclera Takedowns look small within that chassis), but I imagine we'll see new Dominators and/or Traffic Advisors containing Proclera Optics.

That seems to the logical progress, but I could be way off base, haha.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.