07 expedition, added patriot

dg0223

Feb 20, 2011
USA/Texas
Your truck looks very nice. I do agree with 11b101abn, however. I think your truck looks just fine with the interior lighting. Of course, it's your truck, but I think adding the exterior lightbar takes away from the overall look of the truck.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
So was the Patriot just set down on the roof rack to see how it looks, or was it mounted to it?

I like the bar on the truck, no doubt :thumbsup: , but I do not like where/how it is mounted (if mounted and not just set there) :no:

Az_Medic

Mar 30, 2011
US AZ
If your going to keep it I would take off the cargo rack. It looks really like a border patrol vehicle as is. Maybe sell the bar and buy another dual talon or sell the bar and the talon and get a interior bar used?

dcarrfire45

Feb 4, 2012
stafford ct
thanks for the input guys, i may have sold the bar to my fire dept for a service truck so i may be going back to slicktop anyway. its just wedged between the rails and has the cross bars pushed up tight over the feet to lock it down so its a simple removal.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.