Wanted 2007 PTIM Dodge

Status
Not open for further replies.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
I would like to acquire a 2007 Dodge Charger Interface Module in working condition with the factory plugs..

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
I saw yours but from what I can tell, yours being an 09 module I'm afraid it won't play nicely with my car. can you shoot some pics of the plugs?

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
I was perusing the up fitter guide and for the 2008/2009 models the required resister is listed as internal to the ptim. Does anyone know if I acquire october guys PTIM with a 2009 build date, will it work in my 2007 pursuit? Would I still need the 47k resistor?
Thanks in advance..

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Anyone?... I'd hate to grab this and have it not function correctly. I have enough fails lately...o_O

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
I would try contacting EVModules. They had an account here, not sure if it's still active but you could always visit their website. They make the interface modules and should be able to answer your question about if they're interchangeable.

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Pm sent about compatibility to EVM
Hi, I just saw this and spoke with someone at Whelen Tech Support (believe his name was Tom) about the part number on my sale item and it IS confirmed that it DOES go to a 2006-2007 only Dodge Charger. The 2008+ Chargers dont need these as the functions are built in already at the Dodge factory. So this is what you need.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Hmmmmm...
my inquiry resulted in a Negative, this is not likely the one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiemartin6

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.