2010 CVPI - 119k miles MUST MOVE TO PAY FOR WEDDING

Status
Not open for further replies.

USAMP

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Checking interest on a 2010 Crown Vic Interceptor. Car has 119k miles, it is a daily driver so will go up the longer it's listed. I bought this while stationed in New York, it was owned by a small city in Connecticut. I am the second owner. I purchased it it October of 2011, it had 39,000. It has seen mostly highway miles from New York to Ohio when I was still active duty. I purchased it when I was still serving on the SWAT team and doing a little install work on the side.

Power Driver Seat
Power Windows
Power Locks
Heated Mirrors
Tilt Wheel
Pioneer CD/MP3
17" Wheels
Spare tire in trunk

Equipment still installed from the front back:
-Go Rhino Push Bar
-Whelen Mirror-Beam Housing
--Prestige Lights LIN-8 (Green/White)
-Havis Full width slide out tray
-Ford trunk organizer
-6 Strobes (2/ea lower brake light, 1/ea reverse lights)
-Whelen 6 outlet power supply
-Antenex UHF Puck (roof)
-Laird 800 Can (roof)
-Antenex VHF Can (trunk)

INCLUDED but not installed, can be reinstalled by request
- Setina Cage
- Havis Window Bars
- Havis Console

Car has been maintained every 3-4000 miles since I have owned it. 4 Tires, brakes (pads and rotors) all the way around in September 2013.

There are a few minor scratches associated with police use before me, and daily driving though Cleveland. No tears in seats from gun wear. Car shifts smooth, brakes good. Cold A/C. No issues.

I just don't have the need for the car anymore and am looking to get out from under the payments. Getting married so need the car needs to go.

I do have some additional equipment that was removed listed in the Warning and Non-Warning Classifieds.

According to Edmunds - Private Party Value in good condition is $7,100 without equipment. Asking $5500 obo

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Skip Goulet

USAMP

Aug 14, 2010
Kansas City, MO
All decals removed. 4 holes, 1 for light bar on the passenger side roof, 2 antenna mounts in the roof and 1 in the center of the deck lid. No rust anywhere, just a few minor surface scratches.

depwebb

Nov 15, 2013
Georgia
Are you going to sell the equipment that is shown in pics, if so I would be interested in some of it, most of all the cen com and camera system. Let me know. Thanks K-9 Officer Webb

IowaFFMcAvoy

Jan 29, 2015
Washington, IA
Really, really tempted. My 2002 regal is terrible, is there any rust on it, any thing like that.

If not, Talk to me about it, I'll se what I can do :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.