Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
Set them to a fast pattern that they'll looked synced

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
updated my grill lights. not overly impressed with the output, but theyll do for now

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
Thread updated again: the Valor was cool but it was not for me; Im back with the Liberty. It does what I need to do and Im happy

Just a thought - I was in the process of building a Liberty for my cruiser when the administration got *smart* & eliminated the K-9 unit, meaning that I'm not now going to spend money on a bar for a truck that isn't exclusively mine.  But what I'd planned on doing was getting rid of the corner heads and sticking in two more buckets for both the front & rear.  With a slightly modded LR-11 alley light mount, there is still room for a Feniex Apollo head on either side of the LR-11 (two Apollos facing sideways with an LR-11 in the middle).  So on a 47" bar I had 8 front & rear facing buckets, with 2 Apollos and an LR-11 on each end.  The Apollos provide plenty of angled warning, IMHO better than the factory corner units.  The buckets were going to use 2 each Cobra T6 dummy heads with a dual bezel, which fits PERFECTLY on the bucket.

I've still got a bunch of the buckets & dummy heads in Red & Blue, so PM me if you want to try this.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Just a thought - I was in the process of building a Liberty for my cruiser when the administration got *smart* & eliminated the K-9 unit, meaning that I'm not now going to spend money on a bar for a truck that isn't exclusively mine.  But what I'd planned on doing was getting rid of the corner heads and sticking in two more buckets for both the front & rear.  With a slightly modded LR-11 alley light mount, there is still room for a Feniex Apollo head on either side of the LR-11 (two Apollos facing sideways with an LR-11 in the middle).  So on a 47" bar I had 8 front & rear facing buckets, with 2 Apollos and an LR-11 on each end.  The Apollos provide plenty of angled warning, IMHO better than the factory corner units.  The buckets were going to use 2 each Cobra T6 dummy heads with a dual bezel, which fits PERFECTLY on the bucket.

I've still got a bunch of the buckets & dummy heads in Red & Blue, so PM me if you want to try this.

Do you have a thread for this? I'm curious to see how a Libby looks without angled corners.

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
Do you have a thread for this? I'm curious to see how a Libby looks without angled corners.

I don't, because I ended up not building it.  I've still got it sitting on the bench, I'll try to mock it up for some pics in the next day or two...

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Updated pics and setup; swapped out the side LED Dashmisers for Dual Head Talons.

The Liberty also now features quad-head cruise mode; four corners and the 4 outer most heads; the ends of the TA have been changed over to Whelen DUO B/A heads

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Some new vids are in the making; added talons in the rear and got rid of the predators

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
The bar got upgraded again: I sent 6 Blue/Amber DUO heads to Wilson to be changed to Blue/White, and 2 changed to A/W . It makes for a nice, workable flood light at nice without scorching ones retinas as I found the case to be with the SXTDLEDs I'd had prior.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
few more updates. the libertys change from standard to duo heads is complete. m4s replaced the con3 in the grill, and an SNM flood bar replaced the lifetime dual color fog lights

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
You know the rule... Pics or it didn't happen... lol

Updated Pics are in the OP; and the vids are above your post.

More pics to be added. Only remaining upfits will be cannons in the front turn signals and rear brake lights. Possibly add apollos to under the mirrors as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.