2014 Ford Expedition 2 siren speakers?

May 9, 2012
Central Florida
Hey guys,

Our Battalion chiefs truck currently has a single 100w speaker mounted behind the grille. I'm going to be mounting another one to use the full 200w the siren is capable of. Have any of you mounted 2 sirens behind a newer model Expedition before? Just looking for any tips or tricks before I do the install.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
They should just put a push bumper on it and mount them there :)

Reactions: StEaLtH2
May 9, 2012
Central Florida
Lol. I wish. If they would have just let me do the whole install from the beginning it would of been a lot easier. Instead of going back and adding/changing things here and there..

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Thats usually the case I think i actually have a setina in stock for that thing. lol

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
$200 I might have a used one but i think its an older model expedition

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
What speaker do you have?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
IF you could get them talked into it I could get you two typhoons and the push bumper for $325. Just meet me somewhere because shipping would kill me. Since you'd have to buy one more speaker anyways.

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.