2015 GMC Sierra Denali Crew Cab

NCFD43

Oct 18, 2010
Northeast Ohio
Had a buddy ask to do an install for him. He wanted two red and two blue LEDs wired to his front and rear. I put a red and blue on the grill, on either side of the GMC logo. The rear two got put below the tailgate, almost below the STT lights. No siren yet. I installed one switch next to the gear lever.

IMG_0028.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Nice truck, I dunno if it's just the angle, but those TIR3-type lights look bulky and kinda tacky (plus they're not even matching).
For someone that has a sierra Denali, I think they should've invested some more money in a little better warning and a cleaner look (i.e. A pair Cannon LAWs in the rear to replace the reverse or brake lights)

Last edited:

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
The serious comments of people not knowing what kind of vehicle this is.......Well its too funny.

Reactions: StEaLtH2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KI_CopCar

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.