2016 Chev Malibu HLF and TLF

bpollard

Jun 13, 2010
USA, SC
I have a new 2016 Malibu on the way. Is there a plug-and-play HLF and/or TLF available for the Malibu? Will it make the computer go crazy?

Thanks for your response. SoundOff makes good stuff, I have been a loyal customer for many years.

Oct 20, 2010
Rehoboth, MA
I don't believe they have PnP model, but standard headlight and taillight flashers work on the two 2015 Malibu's I just did. Be advised, one of the batterys died in one and now the radio is locked and it can only be unlocked by a dealer. FML

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.