4200 Data Link

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
Looks like we'll finally get our wish on the data links. Will be compatible with 49" and 60" lightbars and Storm Pro 100W and 200W. Sill has the 8 programmable inputs, but the actual number of terminals is down to 20. The other side is has 3 RJ-45 ports for linking to lightbar/siren and 1 for the control head.
Haven't seen pricing or release dates yet, but they've got an update manual and programming software for it already. Pretty cool!

http://www.feniex.com/s-4200

EMSChief1

Jul 17, 2010
NY/NJ
I'd like a 4200 "brain" with a data link cable to a 4200 mini ? This way I can run one CAT cable to my console to a little mini controller.....

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
This can be done without a serial cable.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.