4200DL slide-switch missing the 1st position

jabbeaux

Jul 5, 2018
NY
Finished my install and my Feniex 4200DL controller does not have a toggle switch for P1 ("Position 1").

You heard that right. I have three positions it can be "clicked" into (P1, P2, and P3). But P1 ALWAYS triggers P3. Is this something I could have screwed up while programming it? P1 is turning on P3's LED light, and trigger P3's buttons...P1 is totally ignoring its own LED light and own buttons to trigger.

Has anyone else seen this before?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Re program the 4200. Don't redonload the program on it. Start from scratch.

Reactions: Doyle257

jabbeaux

Jul 5, 2018
NY
Re program the 4200. Don't redonload the program on it. Start from scratch.

Thanks Fever. Tried this and it didn't work. I even did a total flush of all programming...so no switches programmed...over-wrote the whole thing as blank...still no P1. Then tried re-programming from scratch...still no P1.

Looks like this will need to go back to Feniex. Appreciate the help. Thought I must've been doing something wrong since it's fresh out of the box. Bad units happen though, not much I can do!

Edit: A sr field tech reached out because someone internally saw the video on youtube. He confirmed it's the slide-switch and is sending a replacement toggle. Appreciate the help everyone, mystery solved!

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhunter

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.