63" Code 3 SD Lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmbx3

Jan 5, 2015
Russell, KS
I saved this 63" code 3 SD bar from the dumpster Saturday. It came off a 1984 GMC Pierce mini pumper.

It is in really good shape, I cleaned it up and polished the domes and speaker section. It rotates smooth and all the bulbs work. There are a few scratches is the top of the domes, but all in all its a pretty sweet bar.

I really don't have any use for it, so if someone here is interested, I'd be happy to trade it or sell it outright. It's not very heavy, as the speaker was removed, and I have a box that it will fit into. It also has the chrome legs, and it was permanent mounted.

Pm me if your interested!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidey1234

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.