700, 710, 711 flasher differences and question.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
What is the difference in patterns?

I replaced the failed control board in a Jetsonic with a 711 to give me 2 flash patterns and steady rotate. pattern one will alternate 6 flashes then simultaneous 6 flashes. Mode 2 is simultaneous. Steady will activate the rotators.

I would like mode 1 to alternate only and mode 2 simultaneous only.

In watching some youtube videos I dont see one with an alternating pattern.

so what is the difference between the 700, 710 and 711 flashers?

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
700 does a basic wigwag pattern
711 does a double wigwag 2 times drivers side 2 times passenger side (if i remember right)
711 does a double pattern 6 times (2 3 double flashes each light) and then a simultaneous triple pop for each lighthead.

Hope that helps. The steady burn override if i remember right is for to make flashing takedowns go steady.

Im sure someone else knows more, i've had all 3, but so far i like the 700 bestest

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Thanks. That goes along with what I have seen so my memory must be off.

I thought I had a 700 series that mode 1 was only alternate (like the 700) but also had mode 2 as simultaneous flash as well as a steady. Guess I have been chasing my tail for years on that one.

The steady on worked as a high beam override too as an older headlight flasher.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN

mode 2 for 10 and 11

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.