9-pod Vision or Vector light bar

Apr 13, 2012
Texas, USA
Does anyone know of an agency that used a 9-pod Vision or Vector lightbar?

Want to find one.

Have searched Google many times using a variety of the terms "9 pod Vision Vector lightbar".

So all I get are results for 7-pod or 3-pod lightbars.

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
Sean,

If you would have checked your other post I've already answered this question. The largest they made was a 7-pod, their were no 9-pod versions, which is why you can't find any when searching.

Reactions: Doyle257 and Tony P

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
The 60" has the pods spread out and was the widest version they made. If they made one wider than it was custom. Some fire departments use the ViewPoints, which were 2- 4 pod sticks and a 3 pod vector to give the appearance of a larger light.

Reactions: Tony P

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Yes, but the ViewPoints were only 3&4 Pod.
True on this side of the pond, but not on the other side. Pretty sure they got 5-pod Vectors as well.

wolfman

May 21, 2010
Scranton, PA
I've seen the 4-pod viewpoint set/mini 3-pod vector - and a 3-pod viewpoint set/mini 3-pod vector set up before on apparatus. I'm guessing the 9 pod setup is a 3 pod viewpoint/3 pod mini vector/3 pod viewpoint set up with all bars butted up against each other. Let me know if you are looking to purchase a set up like this. Dave

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.