911 Signal info please

jhook

May 23, 2010
Saskatchewan Canada
courious if anyone has feedback on this company's products ? Ive recently had a chance to sample a few different items and seem quite satisfied with the quality ! My items came direct from china but I see they have a warehouse in the US ! Their F6 lighthead is extremely small but eye hurting bright,solid aluminum heat sink weather sealed wiring and lens ! Waiting on a sample of their New X6T dual colour surface mount lighthead Any info from the pro's is welcome,thanks

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Their reputation here is for unreliable knockoff junk. If you want reliable "private brand" lights that are budget friendly, look at advanced warning lights or strobes n more....both are members here and have reliable products

Reactions: MEVS06

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Same stuff as extreme tactical dynamics or speedtech. It may look bright but the quality is crap. Within 6 mos to a year you will be replacing parts. I started out with ETD and quickly learned that my money was well spent else where and with a better product. I'd put a pair of Feniex T3s against any of their TIR stuff and see who comes out on top.

Reactions: StEaLtH2

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
For the price point alone, the T3's are tough to beat...
Notwithstanding the quality and warranty..

Reactions: Sparky_911

alan xu

Apr 6, 2017
china
911 signal also have tri color with certificate and 5 years warranty
Same stuff as extreme tactical dynamics or speedtech. It may look bright but the quality is crap. Within 6 mos to a year you will be replacing parts. I started out with ETD and quickly learned that my money was well spent else where and with a better product. I'd put a pair of Feniex T3s against any of their TIR stuff and see who comes out on top.
OK, you might be buy 911 products is old version from a dealer. the old technology.
for example, you bought a Nike shoes from Macy's but it broken. could you say Nike quality is bad. I think Nike and Macy's both sides are responsible for the quality.

jhook

May 23, 2010
Saskatchewan Canada
Thanks for your comment's so far! I've had a few years experience with various light manufacturers back at the beginning of the axixtech Brookings /fire& safety start up to people buying vividex STL and the long list of sub par product knock off that gets flogged on the net!
A few years ago ERM and I were buying a no name china light and code 3 ended up branding it and still selling it to this day needless to say once code 3 got there hands on it we were cut off lol
(Not aware of old version vs new ) of 911 signal
I by no means work for 911 signal but of the product's ie F6 ,X6 , adventurer minibar.I've had the opportunity to look at I don't see the typical poor quality china made lights from these people,If your talking this specific company and product's I'd like to hear your experience?

For now I'll torture test them I found this post with some positive comments

http://elightbars.org/forums/threads/911signal-ant6-3-3leds-hideaway.75321/#post-591205

/brookings

rcfd34

Oct 24, 2011
Illinois
I run there hide a ways in my truck and they are just as bright if not brighter then the awl lights I have day or night they hold up great

Reactions: jhook

jhook

May 23, 2010
Saskatchewan Canada
Thanks rcfd34,I'd tried to reply earlier but the site wouldn't let me post a reply just quotes ! I'd found the post with the giveaway after I'd started this post,my experience so far has been positive but have no evidence to prove otherwise! Hoping to get some honest feedback from hands on experience as my testing continues passed the moisture test and still flashing 20 plus hrs in a pan of water !

Evtech161

Nov 9, 2016
Woburn
I would lean toward Brooking
Or Advanced Warning Lights... two company's that produce quality product, NS will bend over backwards to take care of a customer..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHUCK4850

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.