911EP Millennium Help

GotYourSix

Nov 5, 2015
Federal Way, WA
I just got a 911EP Millennium off of an old patrol car, came with everything I need except the program to change the patterns. It is the original 911EP bar not the S&W one. Anyone with the program that would be willing to help would be awesome.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
I just got a 911EP Millennium off of an old patrol car, came with everything I need except the program to change the patterns. It is the original 911EP bar not the S&W one. Anyone with the program that would be willing to help would be awesome.

Well, the S&W branded ones are the older ones, we will need a picture of your CID to verify what you need. What is the year of manufacture of your bar?

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
OK, so you have the cable for it, just not the software? Contact members Zapp Brannigan or chuck_raduenz, They should both have the software. I sold my last copy awhile ago, as my remaining bar is older with the old style CID.

We also have a facebook group, they are both members there. Perhaps request to join and ask there.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/484985781642428/

AdmiralObvious

Nov 10, 2022
Arizona
I'm not to worried about it quite yet. I still have to hook it up and make sure it works. The 4pc screw connector for the tx rx was missing so I made one last night. I'm hoping it works.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.