For Sale 911ep Millennium...huge! Mpls, Mn

Status
Not open for further replies.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
60", Chuck is the only one I know with one...

BUY IT TONY!

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Im sure you could flip it here, Nate might buy it as a spoiler for his Trailblazer LOL!

Thay are rare, but the size is the only difference. Same boards inside, and same CID as the 36" and the 49"

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Actually Tony, thats not a 60", I just counted heads.. Theres 14. Thats a standard 49"

Plus he says its from a CAR, would be way too big for a car roof if it were 60"

Reactions: AJ3814

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Actually Tony, thats not a 60", I just counted heads.. Theres 14. Thats a standard 49"

Plus he says its from a CAR, would be way too big for a car roof if it were 60"

Just saw the thread myself, and was going to comment the same. Looks heavily weathered (at least the lenses).

Reactions: tsquale

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Shame. But like Nate said, that one looks to need alot of love, and being a 49" its the most common one. I do wish he posted pics of the CID(s)so I could see if he has one like mine.

chuck_raduenz

Jun 14, 2010
eden valley mn
don't waste your time. I did.

took me 3 emails to get any answers.

and one was "it works"

2nd was "no cid box"

then I asked if it works wheres the cid box as its need to run the bar. or its useless..... plus if you look closer at the picture its missing one foot at well. besides the extremely bad lenses. as said before it needs lots of love....

Jun 2, 2014
Colorado
I wonder if maybe the guy doesn't know what a CID is, and thought you were asking about a switchbox.

Spelling, grammar, and communication in general do not appear to be his strengths...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfelchlia68

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.