a find, not that interesting, but vintage. whelen, signal stat

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
Rummaging through my friends shop again that own a construction/trucking company. I found 2 new star 9200 blue domes, a lightly used clear, 2 lightly used blues, nice responder dx blue lens, lots of star 208 series amber domes, some blue strobe 9200 beacon lenses ( i grabbed them), blue whelen cadet strobe dome, which i grabbed, hes gome blue and amber da flat tops, blue da junior beacon (butchered reflector) and a spare blue dome along with an amber do-ray dome, similar beacon to the da junior and fs vitalite, old dominion clear junior strobe i should ask for, some whelen strobe beacons, preco etc.

I figured the whelen dome was kinda rare, so i grabbed it.

I also did a beacon swap on his grader, gave him an ecco low profile stealth rotator and kept the old signal stat 505 beacon, that didnt work ( found out it was swtich wiring was not good) i thought it was a simple on/off flasher, turns out its working single flash strobe.

He does have some old 9200s bars on old non running trucks, Im going to see if I can get them as Im looking for internals for 9200 as I got a bunch of NOS 9200s shells, magnetic base. need some parts!

IMGP0697.jpg

IMGP0700.jpg

IMGP0698.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.