Adventlights - LED Emergency Lights

rofowacker

Sep 3, 2010
Montgomery County PA
Well this is going to be my first review on this site, and for a lighting product. If I miss anything please let me know and I will be sure to add it in to make this as good of a review that it can be.

I purchased a few lights from Adventlights as they were only $5 each and I had some time to kill and money to spend. Each light was $5 and it was a flat $4.95 for shipping as it cam USPS Priority mail.

For this I purchased 10 Blue LED's as if the don't work out I have an alternate user possibly for them. Total was $54.95 shipped for the lights.

Paypal billed and paid for on the 6th of Jan.

Flat rate envelope shows a ship date of the 9th of Jan

Arrived at my place the 12th of Jan.

My first thoughts were I was shocked at the size of these lights. I was expecting them to be small, but I was not expecting them to be this small. I have attached photos of the size related to a quarter for comparisons and to give those looking at these an idea for there size. I will taking exact measurement of the them tonight when I complete the testing of these.

Each light is XX long by XX wide

Potted in an aluminum c channel with plastic ends

The LEDs look to be SMLEDs and I am not sure of the output.

There are 2'' leads on the one size and the other side you can see were the leads were cut flush.

There is 3m extreme mount tape on the back for mounting.

** I will be lighting these up later to see the output and intensity of them.

IMAG0483.jpg

IMAG0487.jpg

IMAG0481.jpg

IMAG0482.jpg

IMAG0484.jpg

IMAG0485.jpg

IMAG0486.jpg

May 21, 2010
Miami FL
I think that you receive some white Leds there, look like those Leds are model 5050, their are SMD Leds, I am not sure about the blue ones, look like the 3528 smd Led, if you take a closer pic I can toll you for sure, any way any of this models are not really bright to this use, cant be compare with a 3gen or 4gen Led lights, if you want something similar like those lights check in ebay for almost $29.49 20 pieces Free shipping

smd leds 5050 modules | eBay

I know those modules because I use then to put in letters for advertising, it is a sample of my latest job...

Facebook

Without any intention to sell, only to inform.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
kadetklapp said:
How do these perform?

like i crap. im about to post a review of my own cause mine arent the same as these.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeystoneDiesel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.