For Sale Aerodynic 24RMC Seeking Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
As it says in the title. I am SEEKING OFFERS. Nothing under $750 will even be considered. I have a fully restored, fully functional Aerodynamic 24RMC. Flasher works and the domes are new. Runs quietly and is one of the absolute rarest lighters out there. PM with interest and NO TRADES please.IMG_3648.JPGIMG_3649.JPG IMG_3650.JPGIMG_3651.JPG IMG_3652.JPG

Reactions: Engineer8307

bmd224

Nov 3, 2011
NE Kansas
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a Aerodynamic 24 RMC? What does the 24 RMC mean? Thanks--just trying to learn something new :)

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Hey Steve before you sell can you get some pictures of the drivers side, focusing on the mirror preferably dome off.. I am probably going to need to fabricate the mirror.

Thanks,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.