Wanted Aerodynic DOT 3-lamp strip light

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Looking for a couple Federal Signal Aerodynic DOT 3-lamp clearance marker lights which mount to the fame in the center of the light bar.
DSC00001 (3).JPG

Last edited:

fyrboy

May 24, 2010
NC
Don't know what the AeroDynic setup looks like, but here're triplets on a TwinSonic cover, if they're the same kind of lights.

speaker cover marker lights.jpg

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
I have one at home, let me take some pics tonight when I get there. It has the small marker lights, and the L bracket that you mount underneath it.

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Type-in Grote 49062 in an ebay search and you'll get quite a few...

I might have a few brackets laying somewhere but they'll need your restoration if I can find them...

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
They look like this one...
100_6067.JPG 100_6066.JPG
I might even have a good light strip there, Eric!
You want I should scrounge for one of those, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.