Ask the Experts/S&M 747 Can Light

GSPD

May 21, 2010
NY
I received this S&M Model 747 Can Light today and looking for some information on them if possible. The light measures about 4 1/2 inches wide by about 4 1/2 inches long. The PAR36 bulbs are a correct fit. No flasher was inside when opened, but who knows how it was originally set up. The actual can is in good solid condition with only surface rust and no dents...should finish nicely. I've included a few pictures.....

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll19 ... n%20Light/

GSPD

May 21, 2010
NY
I couldn't pass it up. It was up for 7days, no bids...so I got it at the starting bid of $29.99. I guess it's sort of a poor man's Trio T2 or S&M 757.

GSPD

May 21, 2010
NY
I guess no one's got any information on this particular model number. Now its got a 4414A and 4414R bulb, along with a 550 flasher for the amber. I'll find a place on the shelf for it!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoMoreGreen

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.