Axixtech Syncing

billyfromhill

Nov 30, 2014
Western New York
Anybody know if a set of TAL06s can sync with a pair of MS6s? I want to use the TAL06s in the factory holes of my 2014 PIU along with a pair of MS6s with vertical optics mounted on the side of a licence plate bracket for intersection coverage.

Neulujack

Jan 27, 2015
Vancouver, BC
yah, they should. If i remember right, all axixtech items will sync each other.
but be careful that some of them will sync in alternating mode.
if that happens, simply reverse one's sync phase.

May 21, 2010
Wilmington, MA
I would say no... Axixtech stuff does not play well together. We have had many application where we thought stuff would sync up and it does originally but after awhile they all go out of sync and start doing there own thing. When I talk to brooking they have said unless its the same product it shouldn't be synced together

billyfromhill

Nov 30, 2014
Western New York
I would say no... Axixtech stuff does not play well together. We have had many application where we thought stuff would sync up and it does originally but after awhile they all go out of sync and start doing there own thing. When I talk to brooking they have said unless its the same product it shouldn't be synced together

So after further correspondence with Axixtech, they now say it should work provided that number of LEDs are the same and the number and type/order of flash patterns are the same. I have a set of TAL06s on the way so we'll see if it works.

The MS6s DO NOT play nice with an external flasher BTW.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.