Blaine, MN PD Squad crash

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
I usually try to have LE's back but this is absolutely unacceptable. I don't care what the call is, there is no excuse for flying through a red light like that. 

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I usually try to have LE's back but this is absolutely unacceptable. I don't care what the call is, there is no excuse for flying through a red light like that. 

Totally agree. He didn't even begin to truly slow down and clear the intersection. I couldn't really tell but it didn't seem like he had audible warning on either so who knows if his lights were on either.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Wow. Just. Wow.

Somebody did not remember their EVOC training when it comes to speed, intersections and proper Code 3 response. Now look where it got them......jeez.

Reactions: tsquale

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
well, now that I've seen the clip on a puter stead of mobile, all I can say is WWHHAATT the funk was that!!!

Running Hot in a slick top without Audible and you can only slow to 70MPH at the point of impact at in intersection!!! How is this jackwagon not still with an FTO if he doesn't know the area (intersection), 

If that was me that he hit, well by gods good grace if I could get myself outta that car, I'd probably be picking up an assault charge or two... never mind if I had my daughters in my car....

Unacceptable, IMHO, He should never be allowed to wheel another authorized vehicle eVeR again, unless of course they have a bike patrol.. Hope the people in the saturn pulled thru, 70mph is no joke...

reckless, inexcusable, unbelievable, awful way to flush a good career.....  rant off

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.