Blue Sea 12 volt distribution components

Sigma Safety

May 21, 2010
western Canada
Hi all,

For those of you who upfit vehicles, or sell to those who do, you may be interested in the Blue Sea Systems line. https://www.bluesea.com/

Blue Sea has been primarily a marine-component company, but are quickly expanding into public safety and work vehicles. They make items like fuse blocks, terminal strips/bus bars, and slightly higher-tech items such as battery combiners, high-current power switches, battery chargers, meters, switches, etc.

Blue Sea has an excellent reputation for their high-quality and easy-to-install parts. We have a factory-direct distribution agreement with Blue Sea and can supply (within Canada only!) at the best prices.

We are not a retail dealer or distributor, but rather an "OEM Distributor", which means that we get BEST prices from Blue Sea, and can sell bulk-packaged components (no retail packaging, which reduces cost by 10%) to upfitters and self-servicing customers across Canada. If you are currently buying retail-packaged Blue Sea through an auto-parts store, you're paying WAY too much (if you don't believe me - ask me for a quote).

If you are an upfitter or self-servicing customer, please contact me if you would like more information or pricing. We stock a considerable inventory of Blue Sea parts in our Vancouver-area warehouse.

Cheers
Mark

Attachments

• Bluesea FB header.jpg
    Bluesea FB header.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 75
  • BlueSea_5025.jpg
    BlueSea_5025.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 76
  • BlueSea_5026_install.jpg
    BlueSea_5026_install.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 69
  • Bluesea1.JPG
    Bluesea1.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Bluesea2.JPG
    Bluesea2.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 64
  • bluesea3.JPG
    bluesea3.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 62
  • bluesea4.JPG
    bluesea4.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 61
  • bluesea5.JPG
    bluesea5.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 58
  • bluesea6.JPG
    bluesea6.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 57
  • bluesea7.JPG
    bluesea7.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 58
  • bluesea8.JPG
    bluesea8.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

dcb

May 21, 2010
Lexington, Fayette Co, KY
I have used BlueSea products for many projects with very positive results. The fuse blocks really make a nice presentation for the customer and make it look like you made an extra effort on something that many installers overlook. I carry a few styles in stock if anyone wants to see pics of installs or anything.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
These fuse blocks really do add that extra touch in both appearance and function.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.