Briklin SV-1 Scottdale (AZ) PD 1:43 model

Well that is just downright awesomeness right there, I tell ya! Great job Kerry, and as an owner of a restored classic (my mom's '61 Olds Starfire), I truly appreciate the dedication of resources and attention to detail to do it right! Best of Show @ Hershey!! How cool is that!

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
Well that is just downright awesomeness right there, I tell ya! Great job Kerry, and as an owner of a restored classic (my mom's '61 Olds Starfire), I truly appreciate the dedication of resources and attention to detail to do it right! Best of Show @ Hershey!! How cool is that!
Thank you for the kind words. It was a labor of love. There were only 3 original Bricklins used as police cars. For forty years there was no evidence as to any of them existing. Back in 2014 I spent months researching Vin#s and trying to come up with any other evidence till I found the original Team 2 car abandoned in a field in Manitoba, Canada. When I found it it was buried under 2 feet of snow. The restoration took place in Michigan and lasted about 9 months. Most of it was done by an expert Bricklin restorer. Once I got it home I then finished the interior and exterior details, one being the installation of the very rare Whelen 5000PA strobe.The whereabouts of the other 2 Scottsdale PD bricklins still remains a mystery to this day.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Kerry,
Does your SV1 have the AMC motor in it or the Ford Windsor motor?
I know a guy in Easton who has 2 of these cars.. 1 is road worthy and the other was for parts.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.