Car v. TREE

Apr 28, 2013
New York/Mass
Accident happened a while ago, thought I'd share.

Horrific looking damage to the car, the driver was shockingly barely injured.

crash1.jpg

crash2.jpg

DSCN0003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
hard to tell what the car was

looks like it might have been a Pontiac

so 5mph?

:D

Apr 28, 2013
New York/Mass
The road is a 55mph road, although much to my annoyance, many people miss the 55mph sign and do 45 on that road.

Day of the crash though it was pretty icy out-I don't know exactly what speed they were going at, but I'd guess anywhere from 40-65.

Kbonk15

Jul 23, 2013
NY (Not the city)
proudfirefighter said:
The road is a 55mph road, although much to my annoyance, many people miss the 55mph sign and do 45 on that road.
Day of the crash though it was pretty icy out-I don't know exactly what speed they were going at, but I'd guess anywhere from 40-65.

40-65 would do it! Especially if it was a Pontiac! Lol Thanks for sharing!

theroofable

May 23, 2010
New Jersey
Tree came out of nowhere!
Over%20Here!.gif

EVT

May 24, 2010
Midwest
I always find it amazing how you cannot judge the severity of injuries based on vehicle damage. Case in point, if I rolled up n this, I'd be thinking serious injury/fatality. I've been to fatals where there was very little damage to the vehicle.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetLt2020

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.