CenCom Core Siren Tone issues

DPCostello1

Mar 19, 2012
NH, United States
Shot in the dark here.... Just did a build on my 2019 F150 and everything is running on a CenCom Core. I have the 15 Button WeCan X hand held controller.

My issue I cant seem to figure out is the Siren tones, when activated start where they were last shut off. So basically if I activate alternate Wail, and its winding down when I deactivate the siren tone, when it starts again, its almost as if it stays in the same place as it was before. Same thing seems to happen when my lights are activated. The pattern stays in its last state.

Is there a way to change this? And if so how?

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
Ive been kind of wondering this as well. I really dont like the wind down when I activate the wail either. Time to revive an old issue.

NoLimitSquads

Feb 11, 2021
Minnesota
On the Cencom Core, it has an internal clock. Flash patterns and siren tones are always running in the background. This is probably due to everything being in sync. There is currently no fix to have tones or flash patterns start from the beginning every time that you turn them on. There might be a fix in the future though since many people complain about the tones not starting from the beginning.

Reactions: t24t1000

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
Gotcha. Yeah I guess that would make sense on why they do that. Thanks for the update and info. I hope they do have a fix for it as it's annoying as hell lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.