CHP Jetsonic?

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Ok, this might be an odd question for most of you to believe coming from me LOL........but I don't know everything!

Does anyone know which exact model Jetsonic the CHP used? What was the proper light set-up for the CHP Jet?

Thanks!

Reactions: southpaw
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Well did some cruising, and its a j-cal. Front steady red on drivers side, dual ambers on outer corners in rear

Found a video of it, but phone is being dumb as ever and wouldnt save it :(

denko3

Jul 31, 2010
SLOVENIA,EUROPE
Eric call around and ask some old timers who worked that time at chp and they will tell you exactly.
Otherwise they had models from fedsig price list or i should say from their cataloques.
And Eric they had rear amber and blue flashers too mostly like lasd had.mostly 2 rear ambers lapd used or one amber one red one rear alternative or simulative or even steady ambers on rear expesually on aerodynics bars.

Last edited:

jph2

Apr 21, 2012
USA Michigan
From my perspective, I appreciate knowing the museum curator is doing his due diligence to ensure everything in the collection is 100% authentic and there are no misrepresentations of fact, history, or blinkies. :)

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
That's video was mine. All original except for filters, they were gel inserts. It was a jcal

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.