Code 3 MX7000/excalibur lightbars with LED/Halogen heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2015
Arizona
I have a couple older MX7000/Excalibur lightbars for sale, just sitting around on the shelf collecting dust.

These both came from Phoenix Police department

They both have the Gen 3 rotator assemblies in them (screw on filters)

the top model just has 2 rotators and a bunch of forward/rear clear takedown lights.

The bottom model has 2 rotators and 3 red, 2 blue, 3 amber LED X 2100 lightheads in it, as well as 4 front halogen takedowns, 2 alleys, and 2 intersection stationary lights.

Asking $150.00 obo for the pair, im pretty fair, just make me an offer, I just need to get rid of them.

Paypal please, I will ship these UPS only.

IMG_0462.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
la_canuck

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.