Code 3 RLS help needed

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
2 questions

I can't get button #3 to work; book/manual says something about switch 3 power for either an NO or NC circuit; does that mean i have to run a power wire to one of the terminals?

Right now I dont have the TA hooked up; and when i switch my slide switch to any mode (1,2,3) the ta turns on (on the indicator panel) automatically. is it supposed to do that? or is it a default since its not hooked up. I want to utilize the TA control however dont want it turning on everytime I use my slide switch. I can turn it off however thatll be more hassle than its worth, as I use the slide quite a bit

rad123

Aug 5, 2011
Dixon, CA
First question is yes, you will need to run power to the switch c common terminal. As for the second question you can not change the programming of the t/a.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.