Wanted Code 3 SD Night Probe Control Head

kenwied

Jan 22, 2015
Wisconsin
Hi everyone,
I have a Code 3 SD Night Probe bar with the alley option, but I’m in need of the control head for the bar to make it operational.

If you’ve got one taking up shelf space, let me know! I’ve attached a picture of what it looks like.

Attachments

• 1B05171B-CF10-4B60-829A-CD9F388E4FB8.jpeg
    1B05171B-CF10-4B60-829A-CD9F388E4FB8.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 10

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Hi everyone,
I have a Code 3 SD Night Probe bar with the alley option, but I’m in need of the control head for the bar to make it operational.

If you’ve got one taking up shelf space, let me know! I’ve attached a picture of what it looks like.

I believe the control you have pictured is the deluxe which means it has a throw switch that activates each side into night probe mode, but it also has a momentary button momentary three way switch that can be moved up and down to "jog" the light forward or backwards to act like a smart alley/takedown in a vector/vision. If I remember correctly there was a version without the jog button that just stopped the light at the side position as well a a control that added a select alert activation. Unfortunately I do not have pictures of either variation.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I would also take one - if a second one shows up! ;)
If one shows up it needs to be well documented to a museum level. The system came and went somewhat fast and the buy-in from the industry was less than large scale. Anyone who finds one of these has a duty to the collector community to meticulously document and digitally display it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjwilliams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.