Wanted Code3 Dashlaser and Federal Signal Firebeam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for Code 3 Dashlaser and Federal Signal FB3 lenses. Colours Blue, Green, Red, clear and clip on half lenses. Multi-flash clip on mirrors. Mounting kits. Paper Ephemera and any other spares/bits and pieces regarding these lights. Any help gratefully recieved. I am also open to swaps for vintage UK lighting etc.

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Got a box full of old Firebeams, your choice $40 US w/ a mirror. Some are missing the little flat mirrors but some have them...

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Here's some old pics from a swap meet... I can't guarantee what's left but I know some is still there...

Attachments

• 101_0858 - Copy.JPG
    101_0858 - Copy.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 100_4448.JPG
    100_4448.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 100_4449.JPG
    100_4449.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 85
  • 20150926_110722 - Copy.jpg
    20150926_110722 - Copy.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 64
Here's some old pics from a swap meet... I can't guarantee what's left but I know some is still there...
Definately Interested. Can you give me rough idea via PM of a shipping quote to the UK for a box of say 4 lights and a couple of mirrors please.

Many Thanks

Chris

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
This last weekends swap meet made a few disappear, not sure how many are left. I'll check with my salesman...

I know there are a few of the mirrors remaining but the "little mirrors" are gone...

This last weekends swap meet made a few disappear, not sure how many are left. I'll check with my salesman...

I know there are a few of the mirrors remaining but the "little mirrors" are gone...
I am still interested can you paypal invoice me with a total cost?

ambu4100

May 25, 2010
belgium
have code 3 dash laser with mirror for parts only ( not rotate )
blue in color
come from belgium

18£+ ship
pm only if interessed

have code 3 dash laser with mirror for parts only ( not rotate )
blue in color
come from belgium

18£+ ship
pm only if interessed

I have sent you a message. Thanks for the response. Does anyone know where I can source brand new solid colour lights other than Galls as they only seem to sell clear with clip ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.