Wanted Code3 SD lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
Looking for a SD lightbar with sealed beams. Clear Domes preferred. Please offer what you have.

Shipping is to 04129 Leipzig, Germany

Last edited:

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
620.00 for professional packing and shipping at the ups store. that's without the 2 speakers to save on weight. id sell it for 180 so 800 total.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
It's a wonder you have been able to sell anything when you're paying over triple the price of the item for packaging and shipping.

Does UPS have a breakdown of the costs: packaging materials, packaging labor, international shipping charge? I'd like to think that someone in the US could buy this bar from you, package it, and ship it to Mars Light for less than half of your $800 asking price.

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
The packing cost is only about 30 for the new box, packing material and labor. The rest is the shipping cost.

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
This is also why I don't sell overseas. When I sell in the us I charge 150 total for shipping a full size bar. 30 for packing and 120 left for the ups shipping charge which sometimes covers it but I usually loose a few bucks even at that rate.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
While, I agree with the apprehension about price.. having shipped things internationally in the past... international shipping is a real B8tch. The cheapest option I have noted in the past was USPS. I can't say I would use UPS to ship internationally.

Paying UPS for anything is always too expensive, they claim it is because of having to pay union drivers. I don't care if they are part of Congress these drivers..I wouldn't give UPS a dime! I custom make my own packages and they are even better than UPS including packing peanuts, bubble padding and styrofoam. UPS is nuts!

Reactions: Tony P

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
I ship weekly lightbars all over the world. You can box up a twinsonic and send it thousands of mile for under $150 including materiels and it always arrives the way it went into the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.