CPS Authority Supervisor UVT and Tir 3 Slim freedom

customtle

Nov 26, 2011
So. Western Indiana
I recently picked up a number of CPS Authority’s LED lighting products the items I got were

All Items being reviewed are CPS Authority Manufactured

2 LED Slimline Freedoms in a R/W format regular power 140.00 for the pair

1 LED slimline Freedom in a B/B format regular power 50.00 for the one (Done as a favor to compensate for a mix up)

Slim-Line Freedom Slim Line Freedom Emergency Warning LED Dash Unit for Police and Fire Emergency Vehicles [LED6004-982] - $70.00 : Emergency LED Lights for Vehicles

And last but not least a Supervisor UVT style light bar in a B/W w/ takedowns set up 197.00

UVT TIR3 LED Interior Lightbar UVT TIR3 Interior LED Lightbar [LED6008] - $197.00 : Emergency LED Lights for Vehicles

All of this was bought as a testing and evaluation for myself and others. I have been considering becoming a sales agent for CPS and wanted to see what kind of product they put out.

Construction:

The Slim Freedoms are made basically just like the Tir 3 Super LED version of another man. Back plastic housing domed in shape on the back with two buttons one on/off and one pattern select switch, Clear fluted lens on the front, brackets, suction cups and a Id say a 6-7 ft cord with Cig plug w built in On/Off Switch.

Supervisor UVT Led Interior Light Bar- Built like a tank Aluminum housing construction that is a split design light bar, Contains 5 Tir 3 Leds in each section each one is 3 watt LEDs Has a really nice built in control unit to select Flash patterns, operation of take downs, and directional’s (if your going to use it for that mode) it comes with your standard Universal Visor Mounting Bracket kit

Review of Operation:

All lights have been being used for roughly two weeks now, I have had no problem getting traffic to move with any of these lights day or night, night is a lil of a PITA due to the Tacomas awkwardly offset Visors there is a bit of flashback but it is controlled to just the A pillar end of the windshield I have adjusted brackets every which way but have found no solution, like I said its not horrible just enough to pester you a bit. I have had a couple "S*** think that’s bright enough" from a couple Deputies and a few of the FD guys, and also a shock of HOW MUCH !!!???? THAT’S IT!!!??? When they ask what it set me back.

rcpsGUZ9lcI=

Overall Opinion:

Overall for the money spent I cannot complain at all I feel like I was treated fairly, got a good quality product, and even better customer service. Keith is an Excellent guy to deal with BUT you must keep in mind If you HAVE TO HAVE IT RIGHT NOW!!! You might want to call and see if its in stock if not you may want to look elsewhere, If you can manage to wait a bit and save a lil money and get a good quality product than CPS is the way to go. Ill continue to buy their products and as soon as thing settle back down and I have the extra time to do a lil door knocking, then Im also going to start selling their products

noturbizniss

Dec 6, 2011
New York
Great review, just wondering if you could rotate your phone 90 degrees and redo the video so it would be more easily viewed....just a pet peeve of mine:)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.