jws926

Dec 28, 2011
USA/ AZ
Title/Name of item – Cps Phaser 8 LED TIR 3 Stick

Manufacturer - CPS

Model Number -

LED4002-9110B8

Link to manufacturer -http://www.cpsauthority.com/

Link to Product Phaser 8 T3 LED Stick Phaser 8 TIR3 Emergency Warning LED Stick [LED4001-9110-8] - $120.00 : Emergency LED Lights for Vehicles

How/why you got it – Got it through CPS, because I wanted it

Purpose/Description – My purpose is for rear warning, From CPS website

The stick consists of 8 3way LED modules for a total of 24 LEDs. The module design allows for max light output to be directed in one single direction. Two smaller brackets are attached to the housing to assist with mounting. These brackets can slide left to right along the back railing to provide better mounting in tight locations; an 8mm lock nut is used to secure the brackets in place. Included with the item are two additional "L" brackets to assist with mounting if needed. The item is ready to go out of the box! The unit is power by an attached cigarette lighter end for no hand wiring

Price is $120 + shipping

How you tested it/results – So far everything works like it should, bar is not mounted yet.

Rating (1-10, 10 is best)

• Durability 10

• Performance/Usefulness 10

• Innovation 10

• Appearance 10

• Price 10

• Other (shipping) 10

Total 10

I am very pleased with both the light and the service I got from CPS and Keith, I would highly recommend doing business with CPS, I am not going to go into details, but Keith not only honored the price of this light from another dealer, but gave me a discount on top of that. I ordred the light late Wednesday night I think, and I had the light on the following Monday, I was in luck as they had one in there shop, and just put the color combo I wanted it in.

I do not have video of it yet from the inside the car, as my car has been in the shop, but I wanted to get this done, I will add video as soon as the car comes back, but I can take video of it now, if anyone wants to see video now, ask and I will .

Here are the pics of the LED stick when I got it.

Here are the pics,

The box the LED stick box was shipped in

ai1105.photobucket.com_albums_h341_irvan2836_LED_p1.jpg

The box the LED stick comes in

ai1105.photobucket.com_albums_h341_irvan2836_LED_p2.jpg

This is how I found the LED stick after opeing the box

ai1105.photobucket.com_albums_h341_irvan2836_LED_p3.jpg

ai1105.photobucket.com_albums_h341_irvan2836_LED_p4.jpg

The LED stick

ai1105.photobucket.com_albums_h341_irvan2836_LED_p6.jpg

The control box

ai1105.photobucket.com_albums_h341_irvan2836_LED_p5.jpg

The brackets and cigar plug

ai1105.photobucket.com_albums_h341_irvan2836_LED_p7.jpg

Mine did not come with the hardware to secure to the mounting bracket to the brackets on the rear of the LED stick , not a big deal, but I am still trying to find the right nuts and bolts.

New video of it in the car

http://youtu.be/EU_hevf_iok

Last edited by a moderator:

aj4vs

Mar 4, 2011
FL
Thanks for sharing. I'm not familiar with this company, so I definitely appreciate your review of the service as well. Thanks again

jws926

Dec 28, 2011
USA/ AZ
You are welcome, I will doing in vehicle video soon

ISU_Cyclone

May 21, 2010
SE Wisconsin, USA
Good review, but it is difficult to believe that you were very thorough in critiquing the product when it scores perfect 10's in every single category. There is no such thing as the perfect product...some criticisms or less than perfect scores would have been more helpful IMO.

jws926

Dec 28, 2011
USA/ AZ
ISU_Cyclone said:
Good review, but it is difficult to believe that you were very thorough in critiquing the product when it scores perfect 10's in every single category. There is no such thing as the perfect product...some criticisms or less than perfect scores would have been more helpful IMO.
And I agree , but for me its perfect, for someone else it may not be, I am being honest, and I found no faults with it, the only thing I could say is I am not found of the mounting brackets, but thats just me.

Nov 7, 2011
New England
ISU_Cyclone said:

+1!!! and... "How/why you got it – Got it through CPS, because I wanted it" If you are going to be this vague, why even include it?

jws926 said:
And I agree , but for me its perfect, for someone else it may not be, I am being honest, and I found no faults with it, the only thing I could say is I am not found of the mounting brackets, but thats just me.

How is the control box? I've had one of their 6 head phasers for alittle over a year now and have problems with the conector that plugs into the control module. Other than that its a good product and should serve you well.

GaryErrol

May 28, 2010
Indianapolis
While I think the price is fantastic on these, the one point that bothers me somewhat is the controller. Instead of being able to dial directly to the output you want, you have to cycle through the choices. And I'm assuming if you accidentally went past your desired pattern, you'd have to cycle through them again. Still I have thought about getting a six module unit (8 modules is to long for my needs).

jws926

Dec 28, 2011
USA/ AZ
GaryErrol said:
While I think the price is fantastic on these, the one point that bothers me somewhat is the controller. Instead of being able to dial directly to the output you want, you have to cycle through the choices. And I'm assuming if you accidentally went past your desired pattern, you'd have to cycle through them again. Still I have thought about getting a six module unit (8 modules is to long for my needs).

I agree, it is a pain if you pass the mode you wanted, it would be nice to be able to pic the one you and go right to it, instead of cycling through them

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.