Dash light ID request..

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Are those just the photos from the facebook post or did you take these? The style/shape of the reflector could definitely help too.

They make me think Code 3 but could be several other different brands as not muck to go by. Looks nice though.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Interesting.

Looks like they took 4 Excalibur lightheads and put them in some kind of housing from galls or something.

Be awesome if it did a “X” pattern flash

LED

May 25, 2010
New England, MA
Are those just the photos from the facebook post or did you take these? The style/shape of the reflector could definitely help too.

They make me think Code 3 but could be several other different brands as not muck to go by. Looks nice though.
Facebook! Never seen anything like it and it doesn’t look homemade.

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
Looks like someone took the old lapd signal master style dash light housing and put Excalibur or star saber lower flashers in it.

Reactions: tsquale and Tango7

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.