Dash light suggestions...

toubis

May 21, 2010
New York
I have a 2017 chevy cruze, and have a dual talon suctioned on the middle of my windshield and its annoying the heck out of me. The car has a sensor that goes down till the middle of the windshield so the talon is mounted rather low. I was thinking of either moving it or replacing it and mounting it by the visor area. I am thinking of putting a single LIN dash light on the left and right side of the car. I want to have them synced but i have not found anything that has the ability to sync (beside an exterior light head) Any one have any suggestions how to approach this?

Thanks

Last edited:

emtpals

Apr 8, 2013
IL/WI
You can also check out the Whelen Spitfires, Soundoff Nforce, Feniex Fusions, or Star Phantoms (dual pack). All of these options offer a sync mode.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.