Dayton, Ohio. HAMvention time May 18-20th,2012.

Jordan_TCFD

May 22, 2010
Chattanooga,TN, Bryant,
I didn't see a thread on this yet. A friend of mine and I are going to Dayton this year. We both missed last year, but able to go again this year. Anyone else here going? I know there's a few members here that are close to the area.

Jordan,TCFD

Jul 14, 2010
S.W. Ohio USA
I always plan on going and never make it. Living a few minutes away, you would think I would have gone by now. The flea market supposedly has a lot of goodies. Maybe this will be the year.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I'll be there again this year, wandering around. After the luck I had in 2011, I just might make 2012 into a multi-day trip!

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I've met a few ELB members at Hamvention before. Usually it's while I'm trying to carry a lightbar or a box of beacon parts.

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
Black Hoe said:
Maybe next year Dayton won't conflict with the Harrisburg Show.
Do what I do, attend both. I am a Dayton Hamvention flea market vendor, I leave after Saturday closing, hit Harrisburg Sunday morning.

My Hamvention sales were extremely disappointing this year, for me and other vendors I know, and can't explain why, weather was unusually perfect. As for Harrisburg, I noticed few if any used/collectible stuff this year.

Hoser

Jun 25, 2010
Ohio
I didnt get to run into Shues there. But we did talk about the show. Seemed like there was alot of emergency equipment both new and used in the flea market, more than in the past. Didnt really find much vintage stuff. Seemed to be the crowd there, but I would agree with CHIEFOPS it didnt appear that people were buing as much, from the vendors I spoke with. Lots of lookers. Probably missed the deal of the day on 10 PA 300s watched two guys from the middle east buy them for $75.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeystoneDiesel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.